Monday, November 12, 2007

Change? How much?

I have a friend who I believe has changed dramatically since she started studying medicine at uni. I think it just got to her head, and now she thinks that she's better than everyone else. She puts everyone down (including her own partner), and makes it out as if she knows it all and that no one else could possibly know as much about anything as she does. Whenever she's talking to you, she puts on this tone so that it sounds like she's lecturing you, that she's doing you a favour for imparting her knowledge on to you.

She is just so intolerable now, to the point where I just don't even want to talk to her anymore.

I know this is just one person, but if I decide to go in to this field, would I also change? And would the change be so gradual that I wouldn't even realise it, which is perhaps where she is at now??

No comments: