Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Quote

I found this quote on a dancing website, which rings very true to me:

"I will say that since I have got the dancing bug there is no stopping me from going dancing whenever I want to. It's like escaping from everyday life and letting all worries and cares just disintegrate into the air the moment I am on the dance floor. I definitely come alive! It is freedom, it is expression and in a really great dance it is the connection with another soul, where every move seems to flow. I am there for the pure joy I get out of dancing."

It is amazing just how powerful dancing can be. I guess as with other sports, you can really immerse yourself entirely in to dancing and lose track of time, and forget your problems in your non-dancing life. I love being on the dancefloor, I stop being self-conscious and just totally focus on my dancing. It is like a completely different me out there. :)

No comments: