Thursday, May 17, 2007

Tick Tock Tick Tock...

I visited pagingdr earlier today, and there was discussion on how Acer had e-mailed everyone advising that the results will be released "later this week". But I haven't been able to check my e-mails in the past few days, nor can I log in to my personal e-mail account at work, so both the wait and the limited access to my e-mails is adding to the stress of it all! ARGH!!

Although I still wonder why I'm stressing so much about it all. It's just one lousy exam, after all. It's not the end of the world if I don't pass / get the required marks. I'll still be the same person as I was before the results came out, the world isn't going to come crashing down around me. I can sit the exam again next year. And besides, I also still have the UMAT option. It won't be the end of the world. :)

But despite this - I'm still freaked out!!! ARGH!!!!

No comments: