Friday, May 11, 2007

The Wait

I haven't been able to check my e-mails (or write entries in here, for that matter) for a few days, and I was getting rather anxious when I went to check my mail this morning. This wait for my GAMSAT results is loooong, and not a particularly pleasant experience either...!

So is it going to be a daily dose of anxiety each day from now until the day the results actually arrive? And what if the results are bad anyway? All that nervousness and anxiety for nothing? People say the wait for the GAMSAT results is just the beginning: you have the wait to hear whether you scored an interview place, then you have the wait to hear whether you scored a place at your chosen university.

Is it all character building? Well right now, I certainly don't feel like I'm building anything except my anxiety!! LOL

No comments: