Monday, May 14, 2007

Small World

I ran in to an old work colleague today, someone whom I hadn't worked with in almost 6 years! He was there for a meeting with us (my employer, that is) representing his current company, and he just happened to be walking by my desk when he saw my name tag above my workstation! It was great to see him again. We had a sentimental chat about our old employer and he got me up to speed with the current structure over there, who was was still around and who had moved on.

Our little chat just made me realise that even li'l ol' me can make an impact on someone's life without even knowing it. And never to burn your bridges behind you. You never know when you'll be working with these people again. (Little Boss should take note. Oh wait, I haven't introduced her yet, have I. That'll have to wait until another time.)

No comments: