Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Real-Life Medium?

I have recently found out that one of my friends, Dotti, could possibly be a real life Alison Dubois, the lead character in the TV show Medium. I don't normally believe in that sort of thing, but when she rattled off all these different scenarios where she seemed to have 'influenced' or predicted what was going to happen, it sounded like it just happened way too often for it to all be mere coincidences.

She denies it all of course, but I think deep down she thinks it may actually all be true, and probably uses her denial as her form of protection from it. Which I can completely understand. If you knew - or even had an inkling - that bad things were going to happen to people you know and loved or cared for, you're not going to want to have that sort of responsibility hanging over you. Good things are of course nice, but it's the bad events that will haunt you.

So yeah, they're all coincidences Dotti. :)

No comments: